lunedì, marzo 04, 2019

Grace Karin

Hi girls, today I want to share with you my favorite pieces from Grace Karin 💕
Shopping from the web site is one of my favorite places to buy something, it is easy, quick and affordable.
A good thing about ordering from Grace Karin is that items are fashion and trendy. They have a really broad range of items and offer a great selection. 




I ordered this beautiful Floral Pattern Long Sleeve dress. The dress arrived in perfect conditions, folded and inside an envelope with the Company’s name.
The pattern on the dress is very delicate and feminine so it’s definitely the kind of thing I would normally go for.
It’s so lightweight and beautiful that I could wear all day long in it without feeling like I was wearing a long dress.




The quality is amazing, the color is beautiful and its super comfy.
The dress has gone through the wash a few times now and keeps it’s color, and does not lose it’s shape.




I would compare the quality and price point of their items to clothing from Forever 21, Stradivarius, Zara and H&M. 


Have you ever ordered anything from Grace Karin? How was your experience? I’d love to know, tell me in the comment section and have a great day!

For more info visit 👉 Grace Karin and enjoy your shopping!

2 commenti: