sabato, ottobre 12, 2019

My lovely bag from Dresslily



Dresslily  is an online shopping site that offers a wide selection of trendy fashion style for women's clothing.

They are always very up to date, so if you are looking for something from the current trend but you don’t want to pay to much, this shop is for you!

 I’m in love with this bag, It was the one that caught my eyes when I was scrolling through the Bags section. 


The size is enough to carry my small makeup kit, my mobile phone and all I need for a day out. There's a thin blue film that protects the metal part of the bag to avoid scratches during shipping.
What I like most about Dresslily is that the items on their website are descriptive. You know what kind of material to expect for your order.

They have a great variety of bags so I’ll have a look again when I need a bigger one.
I placed the order got it delivered to me in 10 days, packaging was perfect.
Hope this helps any of you who have heard about the brand and have been contemplating purchasing anything from them.
💕 Overall, I still recommend this site for your next online shopping. With the great variety of options, your outfit won't be plain anymore if you style it with Dresslily

2 commenti:

  1. They are always very up to date, so if you are looking for something from the current trend but you don’t want to pay to much, this shop is for you!
    shawls for dresses , shawls for women , shawls for sale , black shawl , white shawl , shawl , silver shawl , gold shawl , navy shawl , woolen shawl

    RispondiElimina
  2. Amazing Content with very useful information. We are awaiting for your next blog.
    birth chart calculator

    RispondiElimina