mercoledì, giugno 03, 2020

Photowall

PHOTOWALL offer affordable wall art for all rooms and occasions, and also offer equally stylish frames and other high-quality accessories at great prices.

On the web site you are able to choose all sorts of prints from graphic to animal to kids to floral, there is something to suit everyone’s tastes.
The prints are amazing value, I was actually really surprised at the prices and think they are super reasonable.


I decide for this beautiful Serenity 3, with two flamingos.
I also chose dimensions of 90x70 cm as I didn’t want it to be too big but I wanted it to be a nice feature on a wall.



It comes with a do-it-yourself frame, very easy to assemble, it came with full instructions.
It took me about 10 minutes to put it together, and not a hammer or screwdriver required.




I'm delighted with my choice, this canvas looks great up on the wall and is of fabulous quality. 
If you are looking for a new style about your home, visit their web site so you can find fantastic items and ideas fir a restyle!
👉 25% discount code which will be valid for a month for my followers with the code: raffaelamurru2020 🎉🎉🎉

2 commenti:

  1. Thanks for your sharing 😊 have a wonderful day 😊

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for ntcc report

    RispondiElimina