domenica, luglio 12, 2020

I love total black!

Hi girls, as you know FEMMELUXE is the fantastic online shop where you'll find fashionable, trendy and beautiful clothes for women. 
I have chosen a few more outfits to review, this time I picked out three total black items of my choice from their website.

Loungewear Set Aloranna This is perfect for those who don’t want something too casual, and looks a little more so you can go out in it.
I’m going to have to pick it up in some of the other colours as I really like this set.




Longewear Set Jinell It is made out of a shiny black material which gives off slightly luxurious-like vibes and it fits me so well.
Although the bottoms are tight-fitting, they’re still stretchy and very comfy to wear.



Longewear Set Leah I really like the top of this set, it is oversized but not too big and the quality is really good. The trousers are more like leggings but don’t feel like they’re over stretched. 



Can’t wait to see what’s next in store for them. Have you ever ordered from FEMMELUXE before? If so, I hope you also have some good experiences like me!

2 commenti:

  1. I’m really happy to say it was an interesting post to read. I learned new information from your article on imt project guidelines
    , you are doing a great job

    RispondiElimina