sabato, giugno 10, 2017

💕 The beatiful sapphire blue dress 💕





🌺 Hi girls, today I am going to share my wishlist from Rosegal 💕

It is an online store which offers plenty of categories to shop from including clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery, home items, beauty products and fashion accessories 🌸

While browsing through the website, I fell in love with quite a few clothes, bags and accessories. 
💐 Have a look at my favorites below and let me know which ones you loved in the comments.

🎀 I am always a fan of everything elegant and fashion, so I picked some of the most gorgeous collection of sapphire blue dresses
Below are some the gorgeous dresses i found on the store.





🎀 Another of my favourite category are the long sleeve floor length dress  






🎀 I am a big fan of jumpsuites and blazer because of their versatility, elegant and casual, you can wear for a day out or for a clubbing night.






👉 If you are looking for something fresh and stylish, Rosegal is the right place 💕

🌺 Their products are really good on quality and price and they have nothing to envy from the clothes sold by the current biggest clothing industries 🌼

20 commenti:

  1. Great post, dear. I like Rosegal because it is a perfect site for online shopping.

    Goodbye Spring - We Heart It #1 | laAdda​​​

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great post! Followed!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/
    http://www.instagram.com/iameleineblog/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissima scelta, complimenti, devo rinnovare il mio guardaroba corro a visitare il sito, grazie cara

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che begli abiti, davvero carini! Grazie di esserti unita a me, ti seguo volentieri :-)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Grandissima, vado subito a visitare il sito! grazie per l'aggiornamento

    RispondiElimina
  6. Great selection!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  7. Great post. I follow your blog now too. :)
    Greetings, Jessy

    http://www.international-blonde.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Quest'anno adoro i lunghi e quindi mi colpiscono molto quest'ultimi :-) vado subito a dare un'occhiata <3

    RispondiElimina