mercoledì, luglio 12, 2017

Wishlist Zaful Feather Dress and more...

Welcome back girls 💕 

A new wishlist from one of my favourite online shop ... Zaful

🎀 I like very much for this summer the Feather Dress, they are very fashion for all occasions.
Perfect for a party or just for shopping with your best friend.


🎀 I am a pink addict, I think it is the feminine colours and I love it 💕 Sweatshirt Pink are amazing when you need something warm but trendy.



🎀 Sandals are the perfect kind of shoes during the summer time.
They are comfy and trendy, ideal with any kind of outfit.



🎀 Bags are an essential accesorize for all the fashion girls. I can't go out without my bag, all I need is inside and it complete my outfit.



💐 Zaful is the right impressive fusion of contemporary and modern clothes good for every occasion.
I can't wait to add a few of these beauties to my closet!

🦋 So if you are interested in some cute, trendy, and essential fall pieces make sure to check out Zaful for some great fall pieces 💕

👉 Want to be the more fancy in this summer? Just do it!
Discover our newest summer arrivals!


🎉 Surprise code: ZFEN 🎉

14 commenti:

  1. molta bella la tua scelta, il vestito è favoloso mi piace vado a visitare il sito cara.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great wishlist dear, I love those shoes ♥

    Have a nice day, Kristina ♥

    https://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.rs/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Quante belle cose in questa selezione! Le scarpe sono bellissime!
    xoxo
    https://itsallabouttheglowxoblog.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love the shirt pink.
    Kisses

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao cara, scusa se ti disturbo di nuovo. Siccome ho cambiato l'url del mio blog, purtroppo blogger non mostra più ai miei lettori i miei post nel loro elenco lettura. Potresti farmi un favore? Potresti andare sul mio blog, cancellare la tua iscrizione (cliccando su non seguire più) e poi reiscriverti cliccando su segui? Così vedrai di nuovo i miei post sul tuo elenco lettura :)
    Ti ringrazio di cuore se userai un po' del tuo tempo per aiutarmi! Un bacione!
    http://itsallabouttheglowxoblog.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Such nice shoes!

    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)

    Maybe you have time to check out my new post Sherlock Holmes

    Love
    Akanksha

    RispondiElimina