venerdì, gennaio 05, 2018

My new dress from Zaful



Hi girls, today I want to show you the amazing shopping from Zaful 💕

Zaful is an online fashion store that offers affordable fashion, they have such a wide selection of clothing and it was hard to choose.

I am instantly fell in love with this Floreal Mini Dress 💕
This dress is almost exactly what I expected, nice fabric, soft but no streatch, fits perfectly and is very comfortable to wear.
The length is really nice and it's a really versatile dress.





💕 It looks really good, you can wear it casually to the park or jazz it up and wear with heels, it looks just as the pictures.
The front V is quite low and very sexy, I do like the way it has the eyelets in the V opening where you can criss cross the string material up to how far as you want...little way or a lot, it's very versatile in a way-you can make it look the way you want it.

What do you think about my shopping? I’d love to hear your opinion.
I will definetly be ordering more from Zaful in the future! 

4 commenti: