domenica, maggio 05, 2019

My wishlist from Newchic

Hi girls, today I have for you a new wishlist and I can't wait to show you what I found on Newchic and everything that I put in this wishlist love so so much. 

You all know how much I love fashion, I follow new styles and buying clothes all the time.
I love Newchic because prices are very good I may say affordable and you will get great fashion pieces and save some money.

Swimwear is definitely one of the first items we shop for when starting packing for the Summer holidays.
Remember Newchic has a wide variety of swimwear for women of all sizes and shapes. This is definitely the website worth checking out when looking for ideal swimwear.

💕 Sexy One Piece Swimsuit
This kind of swimsuits are perfect to wear by the pool, on the beach, or other occasions because they are sexy and fashion. These make your upper body super eye-catching and charmin.




These bikinis are so chic and classic and I always imagine myself to be a famous year ‘50 actress when wearing these!
Empire Waist hides your tummy well. Helps lift your body shape, makes you looks more slimming.




The cut is traditional but due to added detail in the bust area it makes it an interesting look and modern design.
Featuring front ruched design with tummy control, this slimming swimsuit is a perfect choice for beach wear. 




💕 Zipper One Piece Swimsuit
This swimsuit features a zipper for a sexy look. Even without a pad, you can use the upper zip to create a beautiful neckline. Simple and stylish design is the first choice for feel a sexy and stylish women.



💕 Sexy Plus Size Swimwear
The swimsuit will make you be the focus in the swimming pool, on the beach or at the sea in this sexy swimsuit.
These are a really soft plus size swimwear fit for all the stature and very comfortable to wear and swim in.




👉 With such a wide variety of swimwear at Newchic, it was very difficult to choose from. Visit  Newchic now and find the perfect swimwear for you.

There are definitely the items that I like the most and I hope you will like my choices.

4 commenti: