martedì, dicembre 10, 2019

Rosewe




Hi girls, Rosewe is an online clothing and fashion website that sells a variety of beautiful clothes.
They also display their items in the cutest pictures which makes you want to buy them even more!

My order arrived within two weeks and to my surprise, looked just like what the pictures showed and pretty spot on to the reviews.
They send tracking confirmations and will let you know if there are any delays.
I love this Chiffon Dress is a good choice for any  semi-formal or most evening parties.





I love this dress screams class and elegance while adding a certain femininity to your overall look, thanks to the halter neck and sleeveless.
The super soft chiffon make this dress flowy and elegant, perfect for evening party, cocktail, prom, almost any special event.
I like the hi-lo design and the back zipper closure with clasp, so is easy and comfy to dress.
Quality is amazing, I have washed this once and no shrinkage or fading at all, the fabric remains intact and fits me perfectly.




I’ve had a good experience with the company and I would recommend giving them a try!
Have you ever ordered from Rosewe? What was your experience?

2 commenti: