venerdì, maggio 15, 2020

My total look from FemmeLuxe



Hi girls, as you know FEMME LUXE is the online shop that always provide comfortable and stylish clothing each season. 
They feature lots of the newest product lines, which are all on trend and with a maximum choice. 



The T-SHIRT JANA is not only fashion and unique, at the same time, it is also perfect to pair with any jeans or skinny leggings for a fashion look, makes me more charming and attractive.
It fits nice and is very soft and  comfortable against my skin.


I love my KHAKY GREEN CARGO SLIM TROUSER SUNNY very comfortable and breathable to wear. Ideal and comfortable casual pant for any occasion or task. 
Front pockets allow for practically, such as storing my mobile phone or a cheeky snack at work. The trousers are versatile and are a must-have for my workwear clothing collection.



I love this outfit, it can be worn in the day and easily creep in to mine evening wardrobe. 
It's time to prepare the look for summer season! Femme Luxe prepare the best high-quality but affordable prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday, enjoy your shopping!

1 commento: