martedì, luglio 14, 2020

Bikini from Charmo

Hi girls, if you like swimwear, on CHARMO there are so many fun prints and colors out there, or even the traditional black if you want to keep it simple. This is one of my favourite, CHARMO FLORAL SPEGATTI STRAP LACE-UP PADDED BIKINI 







It looks exactly like the pictures on the webshop, it's lined and comes with removable foam cups, and it fits comfortably and flatteringly. 
My favorite part though is that because the top ties in the front, you can adjust it to fit to your size.
The size of the bikini is perfect, the pieces are lined, I found the colour and styles to be quite accurate, has a very high quality and a flattering fit. 
So if you are looking for new and fashion summer outfit, visit the web site 💕

2 commenti:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. Meanwhile visit our website for amity project

    RispondiElimina