venerdì, novembre 10, 2017

Fair Squared Review



Fair Squared is a fair trade company that sell a variety of products for your skincare, haircare and much more!
All of their products are natural, vegan, organic, contain fairtrade ingredients, and are cruelty free 🐶

I am very grateful to Fair Squared for asking me to review their products, and I tried tree products:



  • Apricot Shampoo, the fragrance is fruity and fresh, the shampoo feels very light on the hair. Free from SLED and parabens for healthy hair and scalp. I love the packaging with the pump for an easy and safe application.
  • Coconut Hair Oil,  makes my hair so soft and the smell is fantastick. I love it, as a moisturiser for my roots and ends.
  • Argan Face Cream, this easily absorbed cream can be used on normal to combination skin to give an even complexion and leave skin radiant.

🍃 All these products have been a component of my daily routine for a month now, and I am 100%  satisfied, I’ve really enjoyed using them.
I really admire the company’s environmental ethical values and I definitely recommend Fair Squared products for the quality and the great prices, visit the Web Site Facebook
Instagram 💕

       


12 commenti: