domenica, agosto 19, 2018

Josh Wood Colour

🌺 Thanks to The Insiders I’ve got the possibility to try the amazing items from Josh Wood Colour




🌺 The Lightest Brown 5.5 Permanent Colour box includes: expert colour, colour activator, salon-grade gloves, protective barrier cream, stain removing wipe, deep conditioning treatment, and instructions are easy to follow.
Very easy to apply and washed out, this 
is the most gentle hair dye I've ever used on my hair and covered my gray brilliantly.
I also like the fact that it does not stain my skin at all, the formula, a rich creamy texture envelops the hair, without dripping.
I would definetly buy again and recommend this product, I have never developed any side affects or allergies.
My hair now is silky, soft and easy to manage, I have had several positive comments.





🌺 Great product and packaging, I love the pump dispenser bottle, easy to use and gives you just the right amount.
I use this shampoo once a week and my hair is super soft, and gives brunette hair a golden glow, I can definitely see more of a difference in my tones.
Hair looks glossy and healthy, smell is very nice, it cleans well, and does not leave any residue.
This is the right shampoo for brunettes to protect against fading, I recommend it!

🌺 I love this conditioner, packaging is easy to use, the pump dispenser bottle gives you just the right amount.
Used in combo after the shampoo, I left it on my hair for at least two minutes to receive the full advantages of using this beautiful hair product, and helps my coloured hair to keep nice brown tone.
Overall I'm happy with the result and I can see a visible difference, a number of friends have commented on how good my hair now looks.
Leaves hair in lovely condition, silky soft,  manageable, and smell nice. Happy to recommend this product!

🌺 The product is quick and easy to use, lasts all the way to next wash and looks very natural.
I have tried a number of different root retouch products now, including sprays and powders, but this liquid applied with the sponge applicator is a new variation.
It works very well, and it covers my gray hair, prolonged the time between each full hair coloring, so I don't need to dye 
my hair too often.
It is resistant, I also was caught in a rain shower and the colour did not run.
This is a life saver, I can’t live without anymore, it has given me back my confidence. 



👉 I’m very happy about these products and I’ll buy again for the high quality!


2 commenti:

  1. Happy photography day
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/08/photography-day-2018.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your enthusiasm for developing your talents is truly inspirational. As a product buyer you should be a home buyer as an investment and if you are thinking of it, so here are few of them in which you can do an investment.
    Subham Antique City
    Prisha Orchids
    Hilife Nature

    RispondiElimina