lunedì, marzo 11, 2019

Grace Karin

Hi girls, today I will show you what I got from Grace Karin 💕
As you know, Grace Karin sells everything you need for a special and original outfit, it is super affordable compared to other stores... plusyou do not have to spend heavily to look beautiful and elegant. 




The Floreal Dress is really elegant and long-sleeved, and fits me perfectly. The length is perfect and I love wearing it on a night out.
The detail of the 3/4 sleeve with self-tie design looks original and fashion. It comes with a matched belt that is removable.
Wear it alone or throw a basic cardigan over dress. Can be worn with high heels, boots or sandals for an elegant, casual or trendy outfit.
It is very comfy and the material is very quality, I am very satisfied with it.



I love my dress, it is dreamy, the prices is very convenient, the quality is great, as is the service.

I am in complete love with their product and I think you all will love it too, just give it a try!

2 commenti: