mercoledì, marzo 06, 2019

Grace Karin

Hi girls, Grace Karin is an online fashion store with a great range of cute clothing at really affordable prices.
The website is very easy to use and order, there are a lot of items displayed and in many different nice styles and trends.



I love black, that’s why I ordered this beautiful open front Blazer style Cardigan having 3/4 sleeves.
When it came,  it was packed nicely in a zip bag with the company logo.
When I got it I was pleasantly surprised. It's a great quality and it looks just as nice as I imagined it.


The sleeves are gently fluted and the body has some gentle gathering to give a really flattering easy fit.
It’s super soft and cozy, pretty good quality, not itchy at all.

Simply throw on for a chic, fashion and pretty everyday look.
It looks great for going out worn over dresses or jeans.
This is a must have for every seasons and for any kind of outfit, casual, elegant, fashion.




This lovely cardigan works as a kind of transitional item, not quite a coat, but warm enough as we edge into spring.


Do you like cardigans? Let me know below in the comment and I suggest to visit Grace Karin and enjoy your shopping!

3 commenti: