sabato, novembre 30, 2019

Poster Store



Hi girls, I'm really excited to share with you my experience of shopping with Poster Store that offer affordable wall art for all rooms and occasions, and also offer equally stylish frames.

On the web site there are thousands of different designs to choose from to personalise your house: pictures, iconic legends, animals, children's prints or even maps and more.


The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process simple, email correspondence was fantastic and I was kept up to date with the processing of the order.

The quality of the prints are very good too and come well wrapped so they won’t be damaged when they arrive.
The frames come safely wrapped with a protective film on both sides of the glass panel to protect it from breaking.

Overall I was super impressed with both the quality of the pictures themselves and the frames, with a nice selection in their range to suit all their prints: gold, copper, silver, black, white and oak.


🍃 I decided that we needed to brighten up our front porch area which obviously is the first thing seen when people walk into the house. I chose these two which go really well together: Surf Van and Surfboard posters, both 21x30 cm and with Metal  Chopper frames.


🍃 For my bedroom I decided for the lovely Dancer 50x50 cm and Walk on the Beach, both with Metal Chopper frames. 


🍃 The amazing    is very relaxing, I love it!


I knew instantly that they were perfect and exactly what I was looking for.

The colours are so beautiful in real life, and the frame suits it perfectly.

For my follower use the code 👉 fashionandreview30 👈 valid from 17 November until Monday the 20 of December, for 30% off the order excluding selection and frames.
Visit 👉  https://posterstore.co.uk/ 👈

2 commenti:

  1. it seems a great store!
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great review! Thanks for sharing 😘😘😘

    RispondiElimina